and Renewal in Leechburg, PA
Motor and Recreational Vehicle Paperwork Services at AA Notary
AA Notary works with the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, or PennDOT, with vehicle registrations and renewals. We know how confusing and time consuming it is to finish transportation paperwork for your vehicles. We are willing and eager to take this off your hands.
We handle a variety of transportation services, including:
- Duplicate Titles
- Title Transfers with Plates
- Temporary Registrations
- Registration Renewal Assistance
- Replacement Plates, Stickers and Cards
- Plate Transfers
PennDOT Fee Listings* (Subject to Change with State Regulations)
Agent Service Fee
Title Transfer + New Plate Issue
Transfer Regular Plate, Same Owner
Transfer Regular Plate w/ Upgrade, Same Owner
Request Duplicate Title
Title Correction (if not a DMV error)
Registration, Renewal or New Plate Issue
Registration Card Replacement
Registration Plate Replacement
Renewal Sticker Replacement
Duplicate Non-Commercial Driver License
Change of Address
*Tax not included in these prices; tax is calculated based on the county where you live and will be added to the total fee.
**This fee includes an upgrade charge.
What Should You Bring with You?
There are several personal documents you will need to complete registration services with us. Make sure you bring all these items in at the time of your appointment:
- 1. Pennsylvania State ID for both the buyer and the seller of the vehicle
- 2. Proof of Insurance (in cases of plate issue or transfer)
- 3. Odometer Reading for the transferred vehicle
- 4. State Fees and Agent Fees (depending on the service)
- 5. Sales Tax (depending on the county where you live)